Belhurst Castle is an old private estate in Geneva, New York, on the coast of Seneca Lake. It was constructed between 1885 and 1889 by architects Fuller & Wheeler. This Romanesque Revival style mansion of three stories, nine bays wide, is made with Medina sandstone. It features a slate gable roof, a solarium of one floor, and four rectangular stone fireplaces. It features porches, bays, conical and pyramidal roof towers, eyebrow windows, and a porch with a Syrian arch door.
In 1987, it got listed in the National Register of Historical Places.